Chicago’s leader in multi-family and condo association renovation projects.
We understand that there are multiple variables in working with an association, so we have developed the tools and skills to stay on top. The Murphy’s team is EPA Lead Safe certified, staffs an InstallationMasters™ Certified Installer, and tailors an individual plan for each association including:
- Association presentations demonstrating product features, installation, and building envelope analysis.
- Detailed site and unit measurements
- Comprehensive bid packets per association and individual unit owners
- Uniformity conformation with product and installation
- Consultation with architects, engineers, and property management companies
- Permit fulfillment and project license, insurance, and bond requirements
- Multiple product selection including PVC, wood, and fiberglass windows
- Financing options per owner and variable budget considerations
- On site daily management by certified master carpenter
- Daily job site cleanup and removal of all debris
- Off Site Secured Storage of Products
- Final walk through with unit owners and project managers
- Comprehensive product and labor warranty
Let Murphy’s Windows & Sunrooms manage the myriad project needs your association has. We promise a personalized approach and quality delivery, on time.
Learn more about the products we carry or contact us for a free consultation.